1. Crown Chakra - located at the top of the head and spins very quickly as a 1000 petal lotus…our direct connection to God. Guidance comes directly to us from the divine and is received through this chakra.
2. Third Eye - Our intuition and our ability to see with vision comes from here. It’s the center of divine wisdom, the spiritual eye that seeks to see and know the truth in all things. From the sixth of the seven chakra symbols we close our physical eyes and look at the world from all aspects of self. Our intuition becomes our guide.
3. Throat Chakra - about choice, willpower and the right to speak and be heard. Speaking our peace is our God given right of choice. Having said this, not all we say gives us peace. Some of what we say dis-empowers us…some empowers
4. Heart Chakra - It’s at this chakra that we start to see the possibilities of the internal and external world…the world of spirit and of form. The heart chakra is the integration point for the seven chakras of the body, because it holds the sacred spark of the divine and the intuition of the Mother
5. Solar Plexus Chakra - the energy to “act” and is the seat of self-esteem and expressing our personal power. Our relationship to the world around us, and our beliefs about our place within it come from this the third of the seven chakras.
6. Sacral Chakra -relationships, creativity, sexuality, control and money.
7. Root Chakra - inherited beliefs through our formative years. Self-preservation, personal survival and our identification with the physical world centers in this bottom most of the main seven chakras.